Thursday, December 11, 2014

✿ My Room Tour ✿



Hey everyone, today I wanted to show you all my room. I'm a huge fan of Disney and cute things as you can see. (◕‿◕✿) I hope you enjoy all the photos.



Here's a part of my clothing rack, most of my clothes are from ✿ Forever 21 and Liz Lisa 


Here are all the bags hung up on the rack. ✿ Mint (Forever 21), polka dot pink (Ebay), blush (Forever 21), black (Aeropostale


All of these are my tote bags from the ✿ Disney Store and Target . (except for another Frozen one) 



Here's a part of my bed. Comforter is from ✿ Target  from the brand Simply Shabby Chic. (Honestly I do not recommend it)


Frozen comforter from Walmart 



Bag from ✿ Coach ✿, teacup and saucer from ✿ TJMaxx ✿, brown and white wallets from ✿ Rue 21 ✿, and blue wallet from ✿ Kate Spade 



Wallet from ✿ Kate Spade 




My Frozen collection ♥, most items were purchased from ✿ Disney Store 




Curtains from ✿ Walmart 


Rug from ✿ Costco 









4 comments:

  1. Your room is so, so cute Emily ;A; I love how everything is organized and all of your plushes are adorable ;-; Great post! I love all of the pictures you took~
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 。◕ ‿ ◕。 I try. ♥

      Delete
  2. Your drawers gave me so much inspiration!!! (* ∀ *)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so adorable! I love all the pokemon plushies, so cute! >○<

    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete