Friday, December 12, 2014

✿ Christmas things ✿


I got some things this month to get into the festive mood.


Here is my Christmas corner set up. Hello Kittys were bought last year. The reindeer is a webkinz and the penguin was bought years ago. Tsum Tsums are currently sold at Disney Store ✿.


This month I'm challenging myself to wear as many of these accessories as I can (I don't have any green..), and no repeats allowed.




Here are the wrapping paper I've used this year. The Frozen and The Little Mermaid ones can be found at Dollar Tree ✿. 



This is my Disney Princess popcorn bucket. You can find it at Walgreens ✿.


Books to read this holiday season.


Activity pads can be found at Walgreens ✿. This is my very first advent calendar, I was so excited to find it. I got it at Party City ✿.


Hello Kitty coloring books are from Target ✿.


I really love how the calendar looks in my room.  


No comments:

Post a Comment