Friday, May 30, 2014

High School Graduation Party



For my high school graduation party, I decided to host a tea party with my friends. I taped the fake
petals to the table cover, because of the windiness. Other than the sun in my eyes, the weather was
pretty nice. The theme of my party was pink, white, and gold.


This cute Hello Kitty graduation balloon was available at Party City. 


Cucumber sandwiches (from Bethany Mota's youtube video) were made by my sister. My other
sister made Green Tea and Vanilla macarons. 


Green tea and assorted treats from Sam's Club were served. Pink lemonade, strawberry soda,
and iced tea were also available.


We had BRAVO's pasta woozie and breadsticks. 


We also had a fruit bowl at a table along with banh pate chaud, cinnamon rolls, and egg rolls.


This main cake is a California Fruit Torte from Servatii Pastry. 



And here's me digging through my presents, aha. Overall, I had a wonderful time with my
friends. It was worth stressing over.


2 comments:

  1. AHH great post!! Everything is so, so cute and pretty ;A; I love these pictures, too oh my gosh<3 I'm glad you had fun! Congratulations c:
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you think so. > u <

      Delete