Thursday, April 9, 2015

✿ Review: parkbound ✿


I will be reviewing a Disney themed button shop on Etsy called parkbound. The shop has so many cute must-have designs that make you want to collect them all. Honestly, I gave in and ordered another button after my first order of two. I still want more.

 Ordering 
 My first order was made March 16.
 The buttons were shipped off March 17.
 I received the buttons on March 19.
 My second order was made March 19.
♥ The button was shipped off March 19.
♥ I received the button on March 23.







 Overall 
Shipping: 10/10
Communication/service: 10/10
Buttons: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Tracking code provided? Yes

Thoughts: The buttons are nicely made and are totally worth buying.

Would I recommend this shop? yes
Likeliness to order again? very
Grade: A

✿ parkbound links 



No comments:

Post a Comment