Monday, April 6, 2015

✿ Review: Extra Sweet Bowtique ✿


Today I will be showing you a Disney hair bow themed Etsy shop called Extra Sweet Bowtique. I bought for myself one bow separately and a Princess Value pack (lost princess and mermaid princess). Shipping was only $2 per package within the USA!

 Ordering 
 I ordered the Warrior Princess bow on March 19.
 The bow was shipped off March 29.
 I received the bow on April 6.
 I ordered the Princess Value pack March 21.
The bows was shipped off April 3.
I received the bows on April 6.

It did take awhile for me to receive the first package, but that is not in the shop's control. Both packages were sent to different post offices, which is why the first one took longer to get to me. The bows were totally worth the wait.


Here are the packages the bows came in.


The bows were securely surrounded by bubble wrap.



The bows were put into these bow holders.

Below are some detailed shots of the bows.
I ordered Warrior Princess, Lost Princess, and Mermaid Princess.







I asked for the extra ribbon that's supposed to dangle from this bow to not be made with it.


You can ask for different sized barettes or alligator clips, as well as your preference of which side it's coming from (left or right).

Here are some shots of the bows together.



 Overall 
Shipping: 10/10
Communication/service: 10/10
Bows: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Tracking code provided? Yes

Thoughts: The bows were very well made, and the packaging was neatly done. I am very satisfied with my purchase, it is well worth the wait.

Would I recommend this shop? yes
Likeliness to order again? very
Grade: A+

Extra Sweet Bowtique links 




No comments:

Post a Comment